A hilarious look at what the new headlines might look like in India in the year 2025.
* President Sonia Gandhi and Prime Minister Rahul Gandhi receive Italian Prime Minister Priyanka Gandhi.
* Fight in Parliament to grab the next seat beside newly elected MPs Mallika Sherawat, Sherlyn Chopra and Rakhi Sawant.
* Mayawati all set to install her 10,000 statue in UP Assembly.
* Jayalalitha and Karunanidhi signed a 100 years deal to rotate power in Tamil Nadu every 2 years.
* Raj Thackeray and his supporters fighting for a separate state for Marathi manoos. All set to form 76th Indian state.
TV and CINEMA
* Dhoom-17 ready for release.
* Mein To Ab Bhi Jawan Hoon – Dev Anand’s new movie set for release where he plays son of Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif.
* After remakes of 45 films of Amitabh, Shahrukh now to play Amitabh’s role in remake of ‘Paa’.
* Amitabh’s new movie with Shahrukh Khan’s daughter ‘Ek Aur Nishabd’.
* Lalit Modi to inagurate IPL Season-20 next week.
* Jayasuriya celebrated his 56th birthday with a century against Australia in a T20 match.
* Coach Ganguly resigns, as India went out of the World Cup in 1st round after losing to South Korea.
* Navjot Siddhu will launch his own TV channel where he is the Host and the Guest too.
* Maruti launches its new Hovercraft ‘SX-25’. Toyota to follow.
* Hyundai launches its new car i420.
* TRAI to add another 2 digits to mobile numbers. New numbers would soon have 20 digits.
* Intel launched its latest processor Intel Core10 Trio.
* Petrol Rs. 900 / ltr.
* Gold touched all time high 1,00,000 mark per 10 grams.
* Temperature set to touch 60°C mark in summer this year.
* Govt subsidized vegetables by 50%. Subsidized onion to cost Rs. 200 per kg.
* Textile industry incurred loses of Rs.1,000 crores. Ministry blames Bollywood actresses.